Our vision is Growth with inclusion and responsibility.
Our mission is the socio-economic upliftment of women, children and deprived section of the society, both urban and rural; to mobilize people so that they could bring changes in themselves and their immediate surrounding by ensuring out reach of information, expansion of skills & knowledge.
- To work for promotion of sustainable agriculture by conservation of ecology & environment viewing the fragile ecology of Gangetic Plain by preservation of traditional water structure, promotion of Bio agriculture.
- Promote principals of Gram Swaraj, Sarvodaya (unto the last) Bhoodan & Gandhian Philosophy
- To undertake health & hygiene promotional activities
- To undertake renovation of water bodies including construction of necessary physical structures like Environment friendly toilets, Construction of Drainage system, renovation of ponds and canals.
- To work for removal of social evils viz. Child Labour, drugs abuse, dowry, child marriage & discrimination in name of caste ,creed, race and economic status and to restore human rights and dignity of the persons.